Bug Ball

Welcome back!

I hope you have all had a fantastic holiday and are excited for the term ahead, I have a feeling we are going to be very busy indeed.

bug ballWe are starting our new topic with a Bug ball and I can‘t wait to see what you have dressed up as. Can you write back to me telling me which bug you have dressed up as and what you know about that bug?

Can you guess what I am going to be… I am red with black spots, I have six legs and I can fly?

Looking forward to reading your replies

Mrs Wilcock

8 thoughts on “Bug Ball

1. Heidi and Max

Heidi dressed up as a caterpillar, Max was a spider and Isabel was a ladybird. Isabel like ladybirds because they don’t sting and she doesn’t like being stung. Spiders are Max’s favourite as they tickle on hand.

2. Jonah

Jonah dressed up as a spider. He likes spiders because spiders catch flies and there was one on a web on his costume.

3. Mrs W's girls

Emma dressed up as butterfly. Holly dressed up as a ladybird. Roxy would have liked to be a butterfly. Lorena was a butterfly. The girls have guessed that you were a ladybird and that you are an insect not a minibeast. Maisie P was a ladybird because she wore black and red just like Zehra

4. Jake

Jake would like to have dressed up as a spider because they crawl everywhere. He even likes the really really big ones. Once there was one in his bedroom but his dad came and got it with a paper towel and took it outside. Then it crawled away.

5. Oliver B

Oliver dressed up as a green bug like an insect. He had two bobbly eyes. He thinks Mrs Wilcock was dressed as a bumblebee.

6. Alice

Alice thinks you were dressed as a ladybird and you looked very pretty. Alice dressed up as a purple, pink, silver glittery butterfly. She had some wings and two eyes. She says she was an insect not a minibeast.

7. g.johns

Fab ideas Reception, I wish I had seen you all dressed up. I thought Mrs Wilcock’s ladybird costume was great when I saw her first thing in the morning.

Mrs Johns

8. r.hillard

Hi Reception, you all looked great on Monday! I hope that you are all enjoying leanring about bugs, have you leanrt any intresting facts?

Miss Hilliard :o )